2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT Horsepower, MPG, MSRP – The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT, $61,045 coupe and $65,045 convertible base costs, offer a superior Bose 10-speaker audio system, energy-variable part bolsters and lumbar seat regulates both for vehicle driver and passenger and heated up and ventilated car seats.
Other 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT enhancements involve a heads-up show, a burglary-deterrent system by having a self-sufficient source of energy, a detachable travel luggage color, and a curb perspective camera.
The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT with the Z51 Performance Package brings the Z51 performance features to the 2LT checklist. The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT starts at $66,045 for the coupe and $70,045 for a convertible.
2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT Performance
- Drive rims: Rear
- Base engine: 6.2L V8
- Base horsepower: 455 hp @ 6,000 RPM
- Base torque: 460 lb-ft @ 4,600 RPM
- Manual transmission: 7-speed manual
- Automatic transmission: 8-speed automatic
- Gas: Regular gas
- Fuel capacity: 18.5 gallons
- Gas economy manual: 16 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Energy economy automatic: 15 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- Base wheels: 19-inches front side/20-inch rear
- Body type: 2-door coupe/convertible
- Seat furniture: Perforated leather